Saturday, March 5, 2011

Soundwave

I have been a little distracted lately and not much work happening due to Soundwave finally arriving to town. This has possibly been the best festival I have been to in years and alot of planning has gone into organsing my parents to come visit to babysit so my partner andy and I could make it along for the day! ( we were excited to say the least).

By far my favourite of the day was Queens of the Stone Age followed by High on Fire and Monster Magnet plus a little Slash on the side doing Paradise City.


Here is a little contribution from Andy - the set list for Queens:

  • Feel Good Hit of the Summer
  • The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret
  • 3's and 7's
  • Sick Sick Sick
  • Burn the Witch
  • Little Sister
  • No One Knows
  • Go with the Flow
  • I think I Lost my Headache
  • Monster in the Parasol
  • Misfit Love
  • Song for the Dead (encore)
But I do have a few new things in the pipe line so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment