Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I don't know how I have spent the time the last 2 weeks but it has just disappeared. I wanted to do a few top 10 lists (movies, albums, blogs, artists) for the last decade but that has faded away with the days - Although I think I will still do a favourite blog list and artists. We got Audrey some Eric Carle prints for her walls for xmas so we are slowly making her room into a nice nursery (just a year later). My new years resolution is to get my butt into gear creatively - whatever that means.

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I don't think new babies mind too much how the nursery looks, and she's probably loving it now. I love Eric Carle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah - just design obsessed mothers care about that stuff! Happy New year to you too and Cam! Eric Carle is aweseome - they have done an amazing pop up book version of the very hungary catapiller that I think I will have to buy!

    ReplyDelete