Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Say Hello to Edith (or Edie for Short!)


Well I have finally finished my doll for Softies for Mirabel which is organised by Pip at Meet Me at Mikes. Softies for Mirabel is in its 4th year and is an event where heaps of arty/crafty types send in their handmade toys to be donated to children who have been orphaned or abandoned due to parental drug use.

More information on the Softies for Mirabel project can be found here or if you would like to donate directly to the Mirabel Foundation click here).

Also you can go to the Softies for Mirabel flickr group here to see some of the great creations already made for this year and years past.

Oh - and Edith was adapted from this pattern by Hop Skip Jump

It feels great to have finally made something new!

Now I need a new project.........

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing job! Edie looks great and I am sure that someone will love her as much as you have loved her while you were creating. Ames xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so lovely! I love her little clothes! Will you make me one!!

    ReplyDelete