Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Artist Inspiration - Heston Blumenthal

I have truly become obsessed with Heston Blumenthal. This guy is amazing, he makes the most creative food from almost anything into anything! He's more of an artist then a chef, with amazing experimentation and concepts going into his feasts.

His show is currently on SBS on a Thursday night Heston's Feasts and i think this week his theme is 1980's! I found this clip on Youtube which will give you an idea of the sort of thing he does - it's awesome. Would love to go to his restaurant one day but i believe there is a huge waiting list.



1 comment:

  1. Hello. Your work is lovely. I too am an artist, and obsessive when it comes to Mr.Blumenthal!! I have some 'Fan Art' I made of him on my blog acctually. Take a look if you wish!! :)

    http://thenonsensefairy.blogspot.com/2010/05/hestons-letter-assesment-results.html

    ReplyDelete