Monday, November 16, 2009

What have you been making?

Playing along with Meet Me at Mikes - What have you been making? Have been ploughing away at trying to make the bride and groom toppers for our wedding cake and it is doing my freaken head in. I can't seem to get the veil working right - she looks more like a nun bride at the moment.

Also trying to make a cat for the softie for Mirabel Charity for Meet Me at Mikes. It's better then the first attempt but still has a ways to go - it's my interpretation of a cat! Was initially trying to do green cat eyes but opted for the much more super friendly brown eyes.


What have you been making?




1 comment:

  1. Hello, the bride and groom look awesome, I can't wait to see them on top of the cake!

    The cat is also cool....I love the eyes and the shape of her body...she has style!!

    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete